Broadband, TV and calls – a guide to the cheapest bundles
Broadband TV and calls triple bundles are arguably the best way to get your entertainment and communication services. With a triple bundle you get the convenience of having digital TV, broadband internet & inclusive calls from a single supplier – so you’ll only have one bill to pay each month, via a single Direct Debit and just one company to call to solve problems or make changes.
There is an almost bewildering array of different triple deals out there so let us guide you through exactly what is included in the cheapest triple deals from each of the UK’s three biggest providers.
Use our comparison tool to compare prices, features, contracts, options and much more.
Sky TV, broadband & calls
- Monthly cost: £20 per month
- One-off fee: £30 set-up (often waived for online orders)
- Contract length: 12 months
Sky’s cheapest triple bundle is The Original, which costs £20 a month plus line rental at £17.40. This gives you 240+ free-to-air channels, the entertainment pack with 35+ subscription-only channels including Sky1 and the exclusive Sky Atlantic, broadband with a 2GB monthly download allowance and unlimited weekend calls to UK landlines. Subscribers also get access to the pick of the week’s TV via the free Catch-Up TV service.
- 300+ digital TV channels
- Free Sky+ HD & wireless router
- The UK’s largest Catch-Up TV service
- Line rental at £17.40 not included
- Cheaper triple deals are available
- Low broadband usage of 2GB per month
- Includes Sky+ HD recorder & Sky Hub wireless router
- Over 280 TV channels
- Catch-Up TV
- Up to 15Mbps connections with 2GB monthly usage
- Free UK landline calls at weekends
Virgin Media TV, broadband & calls
- Monthly cost: £10 per month
- One-off fee: Free (often waived for online orders)
- Contract length: 18 months
Virgin Media’s entry-level cable TV, fibre broadband & calls bundle is called The Starter Collection. It costs just £10 per month plus line rental at £17.99, and includes a TiVo digital TV recorder, 62 basic channels, a Virgin Media Super Hub wireless router, up to 30Mbps unlimited broadband and free weekend calls to UK land lines & active Virgin Mobile phones.
- Free Virgin Media TiVo that can record 3 channels at once
- Unlimited download allowance
- Basic Catch-Up TV service
- Price does not include line rental at £17.99
- Long 18 month contract
- Just 62 channels, with no Sky entertainment channels
- Free 500GB Virgin Media TiVo & new model Super Hub wireless router
- 62 digital TV channels
- On-demand TV content includes the best of the week’s terrestrial TV
- Up to 30Mb fibre optic broadband with unlimited monthly downloads
- Inclusive calls to UK landlines & active Virgin Mobile phones at weekends
BT TV, Broadband & Calls
- Monthly cost: £5 per month
- One-off fee: £59
- Contract length: 18 months
BT’s cheapest bundle is TV Essentials with broadband & calls. It costs £5 each month, plus line rental at £18.99. It doesn’t include any premium channels, just the Freeview channels that broadcast in your area – although it does now come with free access to BT Sport 1 & 2 and the full BBC iPlayer.
- Optional YouView digital TV recorder
- Free BT Sport channels
- Unlimited public Wi-Fi at over 4.5 million UK hotspots
- £18.99 a month line rental not included
- Only includes Freeview channels
- Sky Sports not available on the YouView box
- Includes YouView box worth £299 & BT Home Hub 4 wireless router
- 70+ digital TV free-to-air channels
- Up to 14Mb broadband with 10GB monthly usage allowance
- Free UK landline calls at weekends only
Why do we need your postcode?
Once you enter your postcode, Cable.co.uk will perform a live lookup and check all the available providers in your area.
This ensures you receive accurate information on the availability of providers and packages in your area.
Your information is safe with us. We won't share your postcode with anyone. Guaranteed.