Expert advice on broadband, TV & phone
- Ofcom approved price comparison
- Free and impartial advice
- You could save up to £359.95 per year
Call us on 0203 305 5292
Compare with confidence
Cable.co.uk helps you quickly and easily compare broadband, TV, landline and mobile packages from the UK's leading providers. Whether you’re looking for impartial, expert advice, or want to share your experiences, you’ll find everything you need.
Approved by Ofcom
Our comparison tools are overseen and approved by Ofcom, the independent UK telecommunications regulator. Ofcom guarantees that Cable.co.uk always provides “Clear and accurate pricing information,” that's “comprehensive and transparent”. Unlike other comparison tools you’ll find on the web, we only steer you towards the purchase that’s best for you.
Our comparison service does not stand alone. It’s supported by thousands of pages of expertly written, up-to-date information that enables you to choose the product that’s right for you. Does a provider have a poor history of customer service? Are its offerings complicated and confusing? We do all the legwork so that you don’t have to.
No stealth charges
Unlike other comparison sites, we detail every penny your chosen provider will charge you. This includes line rental, connection fees and any equipment or physical installation fees, which ensures you can make the most realistic comparison quickly, easily and with confidence that your chosen package suits not only your needs, but also your budget.
The UK's leading broadband, TV and phone providers
Cable.co.uk provides consumers with free, impartial and independent advice on the best broadband, TV and phone deals. Our Ofcom accredited price comparison calculator guarantees our service is easy to use, reliable and always up to date. Cable.co.uk sets itself apart from the competition by our commitment to you — we promise to provide you with impartial advice you can trust — based on your needs, not ours.
A trusted source of news and information
Cable.co.uk's news service keeps you up-to-date breaking news from the digital service industry including news on broadband, TV and home phone services.
- Instagram accidentally unveils Snapchat competitor BoltFriday, July 25th 2014BT brings high-speed Wi-Fi to RAF NortholtFriday, July 25th 2014Amazon reports 126m USD loss in Q2 as Fire Phone rolls out in USFriday, July 25th 2014O2 wins plaudits from ICO over data handlingFriday, July 25th 2014LG posts 165% profit growth following record smartphone salesFriday, July 25th 2014BSkyB plans 'world-class' multinational pay TV empireFriday, July 25th 2014
- EE vs O2 mobileFriday, July 25th 2014BT broadband vs EE broadbandWednesday, July 23rd 2014How to save money on BT InfinityTuesday, July 22nd 2014What’s the best TV package for Indian TV?Tuesday, July 22nd 2014The essential guide to TV on demandMonday, July 21st 2014How to save money on BT broadbandFriday, July 18th 2014
Broadband in your local area
Find out all about broadband in your area including providers, speeds and the latest deals.
- When will the UK's broadband postcode lottery end?Friday, July 18th 2014Should Network Rail fine be used for superfast Wi-Fi rollout?Friday, July 11th 2014Sky hearing impairment issue highlights importance of accessibilityFriday, July 4th 2014Are app developers taking security seriously enough?Friday, June 27th 2014Can Amazon set the smartphone market on Fire?Friday, June 20th 2014Will the internet of things really impact everyday life?Friday, June 13th 2014
- Interview: Henrik Karlberg of TalkTalkMonday, June 16th 2014An interview on 4G broadband with Nicholas James, CEO, UK BroadbandWednesday, June 11th 2014Everything you need to know about… mobile broadbandFriday, October 11th 2013
Our community is talking about...
- DavisThe surrounding area has been upgraded to high speed internet, but immediate area where I and my neighbours live has... - 23/07/2014
- DianaI was getting really frustrated about getting broadband because I've been abroad for 23 years and so have no credit... - 16/07/2014
- HannahHi Sarfraz You can get in touch with BT on +44 179 359 6931 from abroad. - 17/07/2014
- sarfrazhi i,m in italy,napoli so i need bt sell man contacts number - 16/07/2014
- PaulI was with eclipse for a number of years, over that time I had numerous issues with my connection. These included,... - 16/07/2014
- A CarpenterSince April I have still been unable to find someone in an asda store, or online, to find out how to get the £6-7 on... - 16/07/2014
- M. StreetWe have a TalkTalk freeview box and in order to get any broadband we had to have fibre. We can get good broadband from... - 15/07/2014
- mozaf69Will sky sports five b on mobile fone - 23/07/2014
- HannahHi both We've asked Sky if the service will be available on mobile. Will let you know their response. - 21/07/2014
- Harsh DesaiWill sky sports 5 be available on sky sports mobile tv for android? - 21/07/2014
- Mario politiWill it be available for iphone users, i currently receive all sky sports channels on my iphone with the sky mobile tv... - 14/07/2014
- HannahHi Val I'm afraid we can't solve equipment issues but if you give Sky a call on 03442 411 653 they'll be able to help... - 14/07/2014
- ValPlease could you tell me why I am getting a message quote "your Sky x HD box isn't getting a signal. Your recordings... - 12/07/2014
- LukeThompsonHi Gazza, You can indeed keep your number! When you sign up for Virgin Mobile, simply contact Vodafone and ask for... - 15/07/2014
- GazzaThis may be a daft question, but with these sim-only deals, can I switch over my existing number from my vodafone... - 11/07/2014
- John M"we’d say the 4G EE network may be your best bet." ... but no reason has been given. - 03/07/2014
- Gigaclear broadband reviewsFriday, July 25th 2014Gigaclear Home 200 unlimited broadband reviewThursday, July 24th 2014Sky broadband reviewsTuesday, July 22nd 2014Gigaclear Home 50 unlimited broadband reviewTuesday, July 22nd 2014Gigaclear Home 100 unlimited broadband reviewTuesday, July 22nd 2014Gigaclear Home 1000 unlimited broadband reviewTuesday, July 22nd 2014
Why do we need your postcode?
Once you enter your postcode, Cable.co.uk will perform a live lookup and check all the available providers in your area.
This ensures you receive accurate information on the availability of providers and packages in your area.
Your information is safe with us. We won't share your postcode with anyone. Guaranteed.