Expert advice on broadband, TV & phone
- Ofcom approved price comparison
- Free and impartial advice
- You could save up to £676.71 per year
Call us on 0203 305 5292
Compare with confidence
Cable.co.uk helps you quickly and easily compare broadband, TV, landline and mobile packages from the UK's leading providers. Whether you’re looking for impartial, expert advice, or want to share your experiences, you’ll find everything you need.
Approved by Ofcom
Our comparison tools are overseen and approved by Ofcom, the independent UK telecommunications regulator. Ofcom guarantees that Cable.co.uk always provides “Clear and accurate pricing information,” that's “comprehensive and transparent”. Unlike other comparison tools you’ll find on the web, we only steer you towards the purchase that’s best for you.
Our comparison service does not stand alone. It’s supported by thousands of pages of expertly written, up-to-date information that enables you to choose the product that’s right for you. Does a provider have a poor history of customer service? Are its offerings complicated and confusing? We do all the legwork so that you don’t have to.
No stealth charges
Unlike other comparison sites, we detail every penny the provider you choose will charge you should you select it. This includes line rental, connection fees and any equipment or physical installation fees you will be charged for. Doing this ensures you can make the most informed comparison quickly, easily and with total confidence that the package you choose suits not only your individual needs, but also your budget.
The UK's leading broadband, TV and phone providers
Cable.co.uk provides consumers with free, impartial and independent advice on the best broadband, TV and phone deals. Our Ofcom accredited price comparison calculator guarantees our service is easy to use, reliable and always up to date. Cable.co.uk sets itself apart from the competition by our commitment to you — we promise to provide you with impartial advice you can trust — based on your needs, not ours.
A trusted source of news and information
Cable.co.uk's news service keeps you up-to-date breaking news from the digital service industry including news on broadband, TV and home phone services.
- Government “working hard to close the digital divide” says VaizeyWednesday, April 16th 201450m Android phones vulnerable to Heartbleed bug, research showsWednesday, April 16th 2014CCS says 4G phone sales will double in 2014Wednesday, April 16th 2014Major ISPs urged to delete personal dataWednesday, April 16th 2014BT and Sky reportedly scrapping for Sir Alex Ferguson documentaryWednesday, April 16th 2014EE to return to Glastonbury Festival with on-site 4G networkWednesday, April 16th 2014
- How to watch the 2014 World Cup onlineWednesday, April 16th 2014What’s the best broadband for heavy users?Tuesday, April 15th 2014How to save money on BT Infinity fibre broadband?Tuesday, April 15th 2014Is Blinkbox any good?Monday, April 14th 2014Which mobile network has the best coverage?Monday, April 14th 2014How to switch from Sky to BTFriday, April 11th 2014
Broadband in your local area
Find out all about broadband in your area including providers, speeds and the latest deals.
- Will 2014 be the year of the smartwatch?Friday, April 11th 2014How will Sky fare in the crowded digital movie market?Friday, April 4th 2014Will network consolidation hurt consumer choice?Friday, March 28th 2014Brits wasting £180 a year on unwanted TVFriday, March 21st 2014Does govt deserve praise for flattering Ofcom broadband report?Friday, March 14th 2014Are we still using Facebook to keep in touch?Friday, March 7th 2014
- Everything you need to know about… mobile broadbandFriday, October 11th 2013
Our community is talking about...
- D.MarshallThe network coverage for the TW2 5RR area is appalling. no coverage since Friday . No comment from the company.Before... - 14/04/2014
- ClaireI've just yesterday switched from virgin phone and broadband to sky. Contrary to the above, you CAN keep your virgin... - 05/04/2014
- toewad1Hey there is no good internet for xbox one have you seen where it pings too 165 ms that is America, I have 150 meg I... - 02/04/2014
- B J WilliamsDespite your coverage map showing Magenta for area SN1 4GP I have absolutely zero signal today. Again Talk Talk are not... - 02/04/2014
- vickyI would like a full list of chanels on the essential and the family essential package please. I cannot find a full list... - 30/03/2014
- WillI'm not sure why you service was so poor. I have 50Mb and have just upgraded to 100Mb. p2p is all to do with the... - 02/04/2014
- KevinVirgin in my area is useless. You might get the advertised speeds, but only for a few minutes, before they throttle... - 28/03/2014
- JonYou omitted to mention a big issue for some like me - only 2 devices out of 4 can stream at any one time. How delighted... - 19/03/2014
- HannahHi Pat Can you let me know what contract you're on and what you use your phone for e.g. internet, international phone... - 14/03/2014
- Pat burrowstMy nokia phone is eating money and I only use it very occasionally, what's the reason for this. - 12/03/2014
- mike porterBT infinity broadband sales told me they would handle all details to switch me to them fron AOL. I am still getting... - 16/04/2014
- NickI've had an absolute nightmare canceling my Sky TV and Broadband over the past few weeks. Notice given wasn't taken as... - 03/04/2014
- GoviI had called Sky support for cancelling one of the product in my package. After cancellation they offered me an offer... - 31/03/2014
- PauliusHey, we have talk talk broadband like a month and we still can use internet, cuz they send as a not working modem, we... - 17/03/2014
- Stephen Anslowanyone considering timetalk do not bother they are out and out liars they do not comunicate and change terms without... - 10/03/2014
- krisI have never experienced the ineptitude and sheer lack of customer service with any company than I have with Sky.Sky... - 05/03/2014
Why do we need your postcode?
Once you enter your postcode, Cable.co.uk will perform a live lookup and check all the available providers in your area.
This ensures you receive accurate information on the availability of providers and packages in your area.
Your information is safe with us. We won't share your postcode with anyone. Guaranteed.