Expert advice on broadband, TV & phone
- Ofcom approved price comparison
- Free and impartial advice
- You could save up to £676.71 per year
Call us on 0203 305 5292
Compare with confidence
Cable.co.uk helps you quickly and easily compare broadband, TV, landline and mobile packages from the UK's leading providers. Whether you’re looking for impartial, expert advice, or want to share your experiences, you’ll find everything you need.
Approved by Ofcom
Our comparison tools are overseen and approved by Ofcom, the independent UK telecommunications regulator. Ofcom guarantees that Cable.co.uk always provides “Clear and accurate pricing information,” that's “comprehensive and transparent”. Unlike other comparison tools you’ll find on the web, we only steer you towards the purchase that’s best for you.
Our comparison service does not stand alone. It’s supported by thousands of pages of expertly written, up-to-date information that enables you to choose the product that’s right for you. Does a provider have a poor history of customer service? Are its offerings complicated and confusing? We do all the legwork so that you don’t have to.
No stealth charges
Unlike other comparison sites, we detail every penny the provider you choose will charge you should you select it. This includes line rental, connection fees and any equipment or physical installation fees you will be charged for. Doing this ensures you can make the most informed comparison quickly, easily and with total confidence that the package you choose suits not only your individual needs, but also your budget.
The UK's leading broadband, TV and phone providers
Cable.co.uk provides consumers with free, impartial and independent advice on the best broadband, TV and phone deals. Our Ofcom accredited price comparison calculator guarantees our service is easy to use, reliable and always up to date. Cable.co.uk sets itself apart from the competition by our commitment to you — we promise to provide you with impartial advice you can trust — based on your needs, not ours.
A trusted source of news and information
Cable.co.uk's news service keeps you up-to-date breaking news from the digital service industry including news on broadband, TV and home phone services.
- Tweeting, Facebooking and online dating named among most popular hobbiesThursday, April 24th 2014TalkTalk bolsters on-demand movies line-up with FilmFlex dealThursday, April 24th 2014WhatsApp hits half a billion active usersThursday, April 24th 2014Large-format iPhone reportedly pushed back due to battery problemsThursday, April 24th 2014CityFibre begins Peterborough fibre broadband network constructionThursday, April 24th 2014Tesco broadband customers hit by email outageThursday, April 24th 2014
- 5 of the best truly unlimited broadband deals in April 2014Thursday, April 24th 20145 of the fastest upload speed broadband deals in April 2014Wednesday, April 23rd 2014Shebang vs The People's OperatorWednesday, April 23rd 2014The essential guide to TV on demandThursday, April 17th 2014The essential guide to mobile broadband donglesThursday, April 17th 2014Is Lebara Mobile any good?Thursday, April 17th 2014
Broadband in your local area
Find out all about broadband in your area including providers, speeds and the latest deals.
- Urban-rural broadband speed gap widens despite govt investmentThursday, April 17th 2014Will 2014 be the year of the smartwatch?Friday, April 11th 2014How will Sky fare in the crowded digital movie market?Friday, April 4th 2014Will network consolidation hurt consumer choice?Friday, March 28th 2014Brits wasting £180 a year on unwanted TVFriday, March 21st 2014Does govt deserve praise for flattering Ofcom broadband report?Friday, March 14th 2014
- Everything you need to know about… mobile broadbandFriday, October 11th 2013
Our community is talking about...
- silviI been with Orange 14 years now the only hiccup was within the last 2yrs i believe it was due to there moving to... - 19/04/2014
- JasonI have been on the one plan for over six months, there are no extra charges, I tether through my Samsung Galaxy 4,... - 23/04/2014
- DeanLeena, we've updated our guide to reflect this change by Three. Thanks to both you and Paulo for your comments. - 23/04/2014
- LeenaPaulo is right there is no unlimited tethering from Three, There is lots of misleading literature on the web about how... - 23/04/2014
- Paulo SilvaIn the store i was informed that tethering is not unlimited, but have a limit of 2GB in the One Plan. - 19/04/2014
- PeteI hit it day in day out. With no traffic management anymore it's a joy to use. - 17/04/2014
- Busy BeeTethering, assuming you have an adequate data allowance, could be perfect but a problem is that the download speed you... - 21/04/2014
- Te tuckeropen reach should be required to provide a much better service than currently provided in those areas where... - 16/04/2014
- D.MarshallThe network coverage for the TW2 5RR area is appalling. no coverage since Friday . No comment from the company.Before... - 14/04/2014
- ClaireI've just yesterday switched from virgin phone and broadband to sky. Contrary to the above, you CAN keep your virgin... - 05/04/2014
- toewad1Hey there is no good internet for xbox one have you seen where it pings too 165 ms that is America, I have 150 meg I... - 02/04/2014
- B J WilliamsDespite your coverage map showing Magenta for area SN1 4GP I have absolutely zero signal today. Again Talk Talk are not... - 02/04/2014
- vickyI would like a full list of chanels on the essential and the family essential package please. I cannot find a full list... - 30/03/2014
- WillI'm not sure why you service was so poor. I have 50Mb and have just upgraded to 100Mb. p2p is all to do with the... - 02/04/2014
- KevinVirgin in my area is useless. You might get the advertised speeds, but only for a few minutes, before they throttle... - 28/03/2014
- Virgin Media 50Mb broadband reviewFriday, April 4th 2014Unlimited BT Infinity 1 reviewMonday, March 17th 2014
Why do we need your postcode?
Once you enter your postcode, Cable.co.uk will perform a live lookup and check all the available providers in your area.
This ensures you receive accurate information on the availability of providers and packages in your area.
Your information is safe with us. We won't share your postcode with anyone. Guaranteed.