Compare Broadband, TV & Phone
- Ofcom approved price comparison
- Free and impartial advice
- You could save up to £476.65 a year
Call us on 0203 305 5292
The UK's leading broadband, TV and phone providers
Cable.co.uk provides consumers with free, impartial and independent advice on the best broadband, TV and phone deals. Our Ofcom accredited price comparison calculator guarantees our service is easy to use, reliable and always up to date. Cable.co.uk sets itself apart from the competition by our commitment to you — we promise to provide you with impartial advice you can trust — based on your needs, not ours.
Compare with confidence
Cable.co.uk helps you quickly and easily compare broadband, TV and home phone packages from the UK's biggest providers. Whether you’re looking for impartial comparison advice, information from our expert guides or want to share your experience with our online community, you’ll find the information you need to make the right choice on Cable.co.uk.
Our comparison calculator is “Ofcom approved” which means our service has been carefully checked and tested by Ofcom, the regulator of the UK telecommunications industry. It is your guarantee we always provide “clear and accurate pricing information” while ensuring the comparison data on Cable.co.uk is “accurate, comprehensive and transparent.”
Our comparison service enables you to create a product tailored just for you. Use our easy comparison tool to find the best packages on offer for you — including total cost, installation fees, equipment costs, contract lengths, data usage, unlimited calls and much more.
No hidden charges
Unlike some other comparison sites, there are no hidden charges on Cable.co.uk. We clearly display all the fees that apply to each package including line rental, connection fees and any equipment charges ensuring you can make the most informed comparison possible and quickly, easily and confidently find the perfect package to suit your individual needs — and your budget.
A trusted source of news and information
Cable.co.uk's news service keeps you up-to-date breaking news from the digital service industry including news on broadband, TV and home phone services.
- Facebook tops poll of most frequently used mobile appsFriday, December 6th 2013Only 8% of businesses stuck with slower than 2Mbps broadbandFriday, December 6th 2013BT reaches 9.5m unbundled broadband linesFriday, December 6th 2013Twitter coming to mobile phones without internetFriday, December 6th 2013Three hints at interest in UK network consolidationFriday, December 6th 2013MPs demand end to home phone caller ID chargesFriday, December 6th 2013
- 5 ways to save money on your broadbandFriday, December 6th 2013BT Infinity vs Sky fibre broadbandThursday, December 5th 2013Sky Entertainment reviewWednesday, December 4th 2013Virgin Mobile coverage checkerTuesday, December 3rd 201310 cheap SIM-only deals for December 2013Monday, December 2nd 2013What’s the best network for iPhone?Friday, November 29th 2013
Broadband in your local area
Find out all about broadband in your area including providers, speeds and the latest deals.
- Has WhatsApp killed the SMS?Friday, December 6th 2013Local TV arrives, but is it money well spent?Friday, November 29th 2013Sports fans to reap benefits of BT and Sky rivalryFriday, November 22nd 2013Community broadband projects boast faster speeds than Virgin's 152Mbps serviceFriday, November 15th 2013Is govt's 2Mbps minimum speed target ambitious enough?Friday, November 8th 2013Ofcom makes accreditation tougher - and we couldn't be happierWednesday, November 6th 2013
- Everything you need to know about… mobile broadbandFriday, October 11th 2013
Our community is talking about...
- andy papaThose in the mobile industry know exactly who Shebang are. They supply the biggest retailers in the country with mobile... - 05/12/2013
- Busy BeeI have just taken a deal with EE. The only time I tested the download speed (with Speedtest) was indoors in central... - 02/12/2013
- russo2 services is absolutely appalling. ive had a problem this morning with o2 top-up not crediting my wifes phone after... - 30/11/2013
- HannahHi Cerys The Virgin Mobile Starter SIM-only tariff runs on a 30 day rolling contract, which will continue each month... - 29/11/2013
- Cerys EvansHi, reading above I cannot work out whether or not the top-up has to be taken out the same date every month to receive... - 28/11/2013
- steveit's less than 4 hours until ps4 launch and no news on virgin media broadband's ps4 partnership ! load of c*** NO NEWS - 28/11/2013
- wimtoday we had a meeting with someone from community broadband scotland and when it was pointed out to him that we had... - 26/11/2013
- JeffCool article. - 22/11/2013
- Steve WoodhallI am currently on the the Virgin Media 100Mbs package wich was recently increased to 120Mbs, and in Feb , will increase... - 03/12/2013
- DeanI am on virgin media 60Mbps internet...i am currently getting 1.6Mbps....i have only just got up so no one has been... - 01/12/2013
- physcThe results are never the full story of the trouble people have with these isps if something is wrong with the speed of... - 21/11/2013
- kevinI called and terminated my sky contract after 8 years today because they wanted to charge me 65 bucks for realigning my... - 05/12/2013
- mark blanchardA load of rubbish.half the time it wont connect to internet.for on demand.when it is connected just buffering all... - 04/12/2013
- valchanged 4 days ago from sky to bt system have been on phone 2 times lost my local news programme and cant watch bbc... - 28/11/2013
- GarethUpdate to my previous comment: Seems like both BT Sales & BT Tech help were not up to date with their info. As from... - 25/11/2013
- GarethI've just spoken to BT about getting BT TV - they pointed out that the YouView box would only be able to record... - 24/11/2013
- jedIn other words, total rubbish, 1 decent movie on the play store = 4gb, oh dear, can't get it! - 16/11/2013
Why do we need your postcode?
Once you enter your postcode, Cable.co.uk will perform a live lookup and check all the available providers in your area.
This ensures you receive accurate information on the availability of providers and packages in your area.
Your information is safe with us. We won't share your postcode with anyone. Guaranteed.