Compare broadband, TV & phone deals
- Ofcom approved price comparison
- Free and impartial advice
- You could save up to £308 per year
Call us on 0203 305 5292
Compare with confidence
Cable.co.uk helps you quickly and easily compare broadband, TV, landline and mobile packages from the UK's leading providers. Whether you’re looking for impartial, expert advice, or want to share your experiences, you’ll find everything you need.
Approved by Ofcom
Our comparison tools are overseen and approved by Ofcom, the independent UK telecommunications regulator. Ofcom guarantees that Cable.co.uk always provides “Clear and accurate pricing information,” that's “comprehensive and transparent”. Unlike other comparison tools you’ll find on the web, we only steer you towards the purchase that’s best for you.
Our comparison service does not stand alone. It’s supported by thousands of pages of expertly written, up-to-date information that enables you to choose the product that’s right for you. Does a provider have a poor history of customer service? Are its offerings complicated and confusing? We do all the legwork so that you don’t have to.
No stealth charges
Unlike other comparison sites, we detail every penny your chosen provider will charge you. This includes line rental, connection fees and any equipment or physical installation fees, which ensures you can make the most realistic comparison quickly, easily and with confidence that your chosen package suits not only your needs, but also your budget.
The UK's leading broadband, TV and phone providers
Cable.co.uk provides consumers with free, impartial and independent advice on the best broadband, TV and phone deals. Our Ofcom accredited price comparison calculator guarantees our service is easy to use, reliable and always up to date. Cable.co.uk sets itself apart from the competition by our commitment to you — we promise to provide you with impartial advice you can trust — based on your needs, not ours.
A trusted source of news and information
Cable.co.uk's news service keeps you up-to-date breaking news from the digital service industry including news on broadband, TV and home phone services.
- The People’s Operator reviewsFriday, July 3rd 2015Co-operative Mobile reviewsThursday, July 2nd 2015Vodafone Connect Ultrafast Fibre broadbandMonday, June 29th 2015Vodafone Connect Superfast Fibre broadbandFriday, June 26th 2015Vodafone reviewsMonday, June 15th 2015BT Mobile reviewsMonday, June 15th 2015
- TV licence will be revamped to include BBC iPlayerTuesday, July 7th 2015'Momentous day' as fibre broadband arrives in StornowayTuesday, July 7th 2015EE launches new own-brand 4G smartphoneTuesday, July 7th 2015Staffordshire's superfast broadband rollout reaches 50,000 homesTuesday, July 7th 2015Rural Berkshire homes to get 1Gbps fibre broadbandMonday, July 6th 2015Hyperoptic introduces 'no contract' fibre broadband optionMonday, July 6th 2015
- Do I need 50Mb, 100Mb, or 152Mb Virgin Media broadband?Tuesday, July 7th 2015Who's the best broadband provider for 4K (UHD) TV?Monday, July 6th 2015Who is the best business broadband provider in the UK in July 2015?Friday, July 3rd 2015What’s the cheapest way to get both BT Sport and Sky Sports...Friday, July 3rd 2015Who provides the most reliable broadband connection in the UK?Wednesday, July 1st 2015How do I switch from BT broadband to BT Infinity?Wednesday, July 1st 2015
Broadband in your local area
Find out all about broadband in your area including providers, speeds and the latest deals.
- Broadband connectivity alone will not persuade the last 20%Thursday, March 12th 2015Is social media better at distributing wealth than Governments?Friday, February 13th 2015You can keep your landline – I just want my broadband, TV and mobileWednesday, February 11th 2015Does the end of Google Glass mean the end of wearables? I don't think soFriday, January 16th 2015Is the UK ready for a digital democracy?Monday, January 12th 2015The 10 tech trends for 2015Tuesday, January 6th 2015
Why do we need your postcode?
Once you enter your postcode, Cable.co.uk will perform a live lookup and check all the available providers in your area.
This ensures you receive accurate information on the availability of providers and packages in your area.
Your information is safe with us. We won't share your postcode with anyone. Guaranteed.