Compare broadband, TV & mobile deals
- Ofcom approved price comparison
- Free and impartial advice
- You could save up to £278 per year
Call us on 0203 305 5292
Compare with confidence
Cable.co.uk helps you quickly and easily compare broadband, TV, landline and mobile packages from the UK's leading providers. Whether you’re looking for impartial, expert advice, or want to share your experiences, you’ll find everything you need.
Approved by Ofcom
Our comparison tools are overseen and approved by Ofcom, the independent UK telecommunications regulator. Ofcom guarantees that Cable.co.uk always provides “Clear and accurate pricing information,” that's “comprehensive and transparent”. Unlike other comparison tools you’ll find on the web, we only steer you towards the purchase that’s best for you.
Our comparison service does not stand alone. It’s supported by thousands of pages of expertly written, up-to-date information that enables you to choose the product that’s right for you. Does a provider have a poor history of customer service? Are its offerings complicated and confusing? We do all the legwork so that you don’t have to.
No stealth charges
Unlike other comparison sites, we detail every penny your chosen provider will charge you. This includes line rental, connection fees and any equipment or physical installation fees, which ensures you can make the most realistic comparison quickly, easily and with confidence that your chosen package suits not only your needs, but also your budget.
The UK's leading broadband, TV and phone providers
Cable.co.uk provides consumers with free, impartial and independent advice on the best broadband, TV and phone deals. Our Ofcom accredited price comparison calculator guarantees our service is easy to use, reliable and always up to date. Cable.co.uk sets itself apart from the competition by our commitment to you — we promise to provide you with impartial advice you can trust — based on your needs, not ours.
A trusted source of news and information
Cable.co.uk's news service keeps you up-to-date breaking news from the digital service industry including news on broadband, TV and home phone services.
- Vodafone pay-as-you-go reviewFriday, April 17th 2015Co-operative SIM-only reviewThursday, April 2nd 2015Tesco Mobile SIM-only reviewFriday, March 27th 2015Mobile by Sainsbury’s SIM-only reviewTuesday, March 24th 2015TalkTalk SIM-only reviewTuesday, March 24th 2015EE pay-as-you-go reviewTuesday, March 24th 2015
- Superfast broadband 'as important as road or rail' to Staffordshire villageFriday, April 17th 2015Digital Scotland hosts superfast broadband drop-in sessionFriday, April 17th 2015Police punish 40% fewer drivers for using mobile phones at the wheelFriday, April 17th 2015‘Busier than ever’ mums rely on smartphones to research purchasesFriday, April 17th 2015Netflix introduces audio description for blind subscribersThursday, April 16th 2015Facebook CEO will bring affordable broadband to Europe, eventuallyThursday, April 16th 2015
- 9 things you need to know about joining EEFriday, April 17th 2015How do I add channels to my Sky TV package?Friday, April 17th 2015Can I get mobile broadband in my car?Friday, April 17th 2015Sky TV installation FAQThursday, April 16th 2015What is the best broadband deal in my area?Thursday, April 16th 2015FAQ: How to get Sky Sports in HDTuesday, April 14th 2015
Broadband in your local area
Find out all about broadband in your area including providers, speeds and the latest deals.
- Broadband connectivity alone will not persuade the last 20%Thursday, March 12th 2015Is social media better at distributing wealth than Governments?Friday, February 13th 2015You can keep your landline – I just want my broadband, TV and mobileWednesday, February 11th 2015Does the end of Google Glass mean the end of wearables? I don't think soFriday, January 16th 2015Is the UK ready for a digital democracy?Monday, January 12th 2015The 10 tech trends for 2015Tuesday, January 6th 2015
Why do we need your postcode?
Once you enter your postcode, Cable.co.uk will perform a live lookup and check all the available providers in your area.
This ensures you receive accurate information on the availability of providers and packages in your area.
Your information is safe with us. We won't share your postcode with anyone. Guaranteed.