Compare broadband, TV & mobile deals
- Ofcom approved price comparison
- Free and impartial advice
- You could save up to £278 per year
Call us on 0203 305 5292
Compare with confidence
Cable.co.uk helps you quickly and easily compare broadband, TV, landline and mobile packages from the UK's leading providers. Whether you’re looking for impartial, expert advice, or want to share your experiences, you’ll find everything you need.
Approved by Ofcom
Our comparison tools are overseen and approved by Ofcom, the independent UK telecommunications regulator. Ofcom guarantees that Cable.co.uk always provides “Clear and accurate pricing information,” that's “comprehensive and transparent”. Unlike other comparison tools you’ll find on the web, we only steer you towards the purchase that’s best for you.
Our comparison service does not stand alone. It’s supported by thousands of pages of expertly written, up-to-date information that enables you to choose the product that’s right for you. Does a provider have a poor history of customer service? Are its offerings complicated and confusing? We do all the legwork so that you don’t have to.
No stealth charges
Unlike other comparison sites, we detail every penny your chosen provider will charge you. This includes line rental, connection fees and any equipment or physical installation fees, which ensures you can make the most realistic comparison quickly, easily and with confidence that your chosen package suits not only your needs, but also your budget.
The UK's leading broadband, TV and phone providers
Cable.co.uk provides consumers with free, impartial and independent advice on the best broadband, TV and phone deals. Our Ofcom accredited price comparison calculator guarantees our service is easy to use, reliable and always up to date. Cable.co.uk sets itself apart from the competition by our commitment to you — we promise to provide you with impartial advice you can trust — based on your needs, not ours.
A trusted source of news and information
Cable.co.uk's news service keeps you up-to-date breaking news from the digital service industry including news on broadband, TV and home phone services.
- Tesco Mobile SIM-only reviewFriday, March 27th 2015Mobile by Sainsbury’s SIM-only reviewTuesday, March 24th 2015TalkTalk SIM-only reviewTuesday, March 24th 2015EE pay-as-you-go reviewTuesday, March 24th 2015Giffgaff SIM-only reviewFriday, March 20th 2015EE SIM-only reviewTuesday, March 10th 2015
- Remote Scottish communities will be without superfast broadband 'forever'Wednesday, April 1st 2015Swindon to get superfast broadband via 4G mobile networkWednesday, April 1st 2015Virgin Media claims of ‘unlimited’ mobile data were misleadingWednesday, April 1st 2015Sky Sports Android app launched for Virgin Media customersTuesday, March 31st 2015Fibre connected masts bring faster wireless broadband to HullTuesday, March 31st 2015Brits don't know how to keep their mobile phones safe abroadTuesday, March 31st 2015
- Can I borrow credit on a pay-as-you-go plan?Wednesday, April 1st 2015How do I add channels to my Virgin Media TV subscription?Wednesday, April 1st 2015Who provides broadband in Hull?Wednesday, April 1st 201510 best broadband deals in April 2015Wednesday, April 1st 20155 of the best SIM-only deals for tethering in April 2015Wednesday, April 1st 201510 of the best fibre broadband deals in April 2015Wednesday, April 1st 2015
Broadband in your local area
Find out all about broadband in your area including providers, speeds and the latest deals.
- Broadband connectivity alone will not persuade the last 20%Thursday, March 12th 2015Is social media better at distributing wealth than Governments?Friday, February 13th 2015You can keep your landline – I just want my broadband, TV and mobileWednesday, February 11th 2015Does the end of Google Glass mean the end of wearables? I don't think soFriday, January 16th 2015Is the UK ready for a digital democracy?Monday, January 12th 2015The 10 tech trends for 2015Tuesday, January 6th 2015
Why do we need your postcode?
Once you enter your postcode, Cable.co.uk will perform a live lookup and check all the available providers in your area.
This ensures you receive accurate information on the availability of providers and packages in your area.
Your information is safe with us. We won't share your postcode with anyone. Guaranteed.