Compare broadband, TV & phone deals
- Ofcom approved price comparison
- Free and impartial advice
- You could save up to £308 per year
Call us on 0203 305 5292
Compare with confidence
Cable.co.uk helps you quickly and easily compare broadband, TV, landline and mobile packages from the UK's leading providers. Whether you’re looking for impartial, expert advice, or want to share your experiences, you’ll find everything you need.
Approved by Ofcom
Our comparison tools are overseen and approved by Ofcom, the independent UK telecommunications regulator. Ofcom guarantees that Cable.co.uk always provides “Clear and accurate pricing information,” that's “comprehensive and transparent”. Unlike other comparison tools you’ll find on the web, we only steer you towards the purchase that’s best for you.
Our comparison service does not stand alone. It’s supported by thousands of pages of expertly written, up-to-date information that enables you to choose the product that’s right for you. Does a provider have a poor history of customer service? Are its offerings complicated and confusing? We do all the legwork so that you don’t have to.
No stealth charges
Unlike other comparison sites, we detail every penny your chosen provider will charge you. This includes line rental, connection fees and any equipment or physical installation fees, which ensures you can make the most realistic comparison quickly, easily and with confidence that your chosen package suits not only your needs, but also your budget.
The UK's leading broadband, TV and phone providers
Cable.co.uk provides consumers with free, impartial and independent advice on the best broadband, TV and phone deals. Our Ofcom accredited price comparison calculator guarantees our service is easy to use, reliable and always up to date. Cable.co.uk sets itself apart from the competition by our commitment to you — we promise to provide you with impartial advice you can trust — based on your needs, not ours.
A trusted source of news and information
Cable.co.uk's news service keeps you up-to-date breaking news from the digital service industry including news on broadband, TV and home phone services.
- The People’s Operator pay-as-you-go reviewTuesday, August 25th 2015Sky student broadband reviewTuesday, August 25th 2015Hyperoptic 100Mb fibre broadband reviewMonday, July 27th 2015Vodafone broadband reviewsFriday, July 24th 2015Mobile by Sainsbury's pay-as-you-go reviewThursday, July 23rd 2015iD mobile reviewsThursday, July 23rd 2015
- York's Huntington and Groves areas among first to get ultrafast fibre broadbandFriday, August 28th 2015Single mum 'speechless' after daughter, 10, runs up £1,000 Vodafone billFriday, August 28th 2015Broadband more important than nice neighbours for Brits moving homeFriday, August 28th 2015Work on Fibre GarDen broadband project to resume after 'difficulties'Friday, August 28th 2015Gigaclear announces first Cotswold communities to get ultrafast fibre broadbandThursday, August 27th 2015Rory Stewart MP welcomes arrival of fibre broadband in Cumbrian villageWednesday, August 26th 2015
- How to choose the best broadband package for Skype and Facetime (VoIP)Friday, August 28th 2015Is Lycamobile any good?Friday, August 28th 2015Which UK broadband package offers the best value for money in August...Thursday, August 27th 2015How to choose the best broadband deal for live streaming and vloggingThursday, August 27th 2015How to choose a broadband package for extreme downloadingThursday, August 27th 2015How to choose the best broadband deal for tenantsFriday, August 21st 2015
Broadband in your local area
Find out all about broadband in your area including providers, speeds and the latest deals.
- Broadband connectivity alone will not persuade the last 20%Thursday, March 12th 2015Is social media better at distributing wealth than Governments?Friday, February 13th 2015You can keep your landline – I just want my broadband, TV and mobileWednesday, February 11th 2015Does the end of Google Glass mean the end of wearables? I don't think soFriday, January 16th 2015Is the UK ready for a digital democracy?Monday, January 12th 2015The 10 tech trends for 2015Tuesday, January 6th 2015
Why do we need your postcode?
Once you enter your postcode, Cable.co.uk will perform a live lookup and check all the available providers in your area.
This ensures you receive accurate information on the availability of providers and packages in your area.
Your information is safe with us. We won't share your postcode with anyone. Guaranteed.