Compare broadband, TV & mobile deals
- Ofcom approved price comparison
- Free and impartial advice
- You could save up to £217 per year
Call us on 0203 305 5292
Compare with confidence
Cable.co.uk helps you quickly and easily compare broadband, TV, landline and mobile packages from the UK's leading providers. Whether you’re looking for impartial, expert advice, or want to share your experiences, you’ll find everything you need.
Approved by Ofcom
Our comparison tools are overseen and approved by Ofcom, the independent UK telecommunications regulator. Ofcom guarantees that Cable.co.uk always provides “Clear and accurate pricing information,” that's “comprehensive and transparent”. Unlike other comparison tools you’ll find on the web, we only steer you towards the purchase that’s best for you.
Our comparison service does not stand alone. It’s supported by thousands of pages of expertly written, up-to-date information that enables you to choose the product that’s right for you. Does a provider have a poor history of customer service? Are its offerings complicated and confusing? We do all the legwork so that you don’t have to.
No stealth charges
Unlike other comparison sites, we detail every penny your chosen provider will charge you. This includes line rental, connection fees and any equipment or physical installation fees, which ensures you can make the most realistic comparison quickly, easily and with confidence that your chosen package suits not only your needs, but also your budget.
The UK's leading broadband, TV and phone providers
Cable.co.uk provides consumers with free, impartial and independent advice on the best broadband, TV and phone deals. Our Ofcom accredited price comparison calculator guarantees our service is easy to use, reliable and always up to date. Cable.co.uk sets itself apart from the competition by our commitment to you — we promise to provide you with impartial advice you can trust — based on your needs, not ours.
A trusted source of news and information
Cable.co.uk's news service keeps you up-to-date breaking news from the digital service industry including news on broadband, TV and home phone services.
- O2 SIM-only reviewThursday, March 5th 2015Vodafone SIM-only reviewWednesday, March 4th 2015Three SIM-only reviewTuesday, March 3rd 2015SSE Everyday broadband reviewWednesday, January 28th 2015EE Unlimited broadband reviewWednesday, January 21st 2015Sky Fibre reviewMonday, January 19th 2015
- Fibre broadband provides 'cornerstone for prosperous communities' in North YorkshireThursday, March 5th 2015Digital minister: Broadband customers with slow speeds should have different contractsThursday, March 5th 2015Consumers forgotten by telecoms providers 'distracted' by technologyThursday, March 5th 2015'Seamless' move to 4G helps Three attract data-hungry customersThursday, March 5th 2015Most TV still watched on television sets, despite rise of mobile viewingWednesday, March 4th 2015Don't 'jump too fast' to introduce 5G - Orange CEOWednesday, March 4th 2015
- 5 of the best 4G pay monthly SIM-only deals in March 2015Tuesday, March 3rd 20155 of the best Virgin Media bundles in March 2015Tuesday, March 3rd 20155 best deals for iPhone 6 in March 2015Monday, March 2nd 201510 best broadband deals in March 2015Monday, March 2nd 201510 of the best fibre broadband deals in March 2015Monday, March 2nd 20155 of the best SIM-only deals for tethering in March 2015Monday, March 2nd 2015
Broadband in your local area
Find out all about broadband in your area including providers, speeds and the latest deals.
- Is social media better at distributing wealth than Governments?Friday, February 13th 2015You can keep your landline – I just want my broadband, TV and mobileWednesday, February 11th 2015Does the end of Google Glass mean the end of wearables? I don't think soFriday, January 16th 2015Is the UK ready for a digital democracy?Monday, January 12th 2015The 10 tech trends for 2015Tuesday, January 6th 2015Digital exclusion is everyone's problemThursday, November 27th 2014
Why do we need your postcode?
Once you enter your postcode, Cable.co.uk will perform a live lookup and check all the available providers in your area.
This ensures you receive accurate information on the availability of providers and packages in your area.
Your information is safe with us. We won't share your postcode with anyone. Guaranteed.