Compare broadband, TV & phone deals
- Ofcom approved price comparison
- Free and impartial advice
- You could save up to £308 per year
Call us on 0203 305 5292
Compare with confidence
Cable.co.uk helps you quickly and easily compare broadband, TV, landline and mobile packages from the UK's leading providers. Whether you’re looking for impartial, expert advice, or want to share your experiences, you’ll find everything you need.
Approved by Ofcom
Our comparison tools are overseen and approved by Ofcom, the independent UK telecommunications regulator. Ofcom guarantees that Cable.co.uk always provides “Clear and accurate pricing information,” that's “comprehensive and transparent”. Unlike other comparison tools you’ll find on the web, we only steer you towards the purchase that’s best for you.
Our comparison service does not stand alone. It’s supported by thousands of pages of expertly written, up-to-date information that enables you to choose the product that’s right for you. Does a provider have a poor history of customer service? Are its offerings complicated and confusing? We do all the legwork so that you don’t have to.
No stealth charges
Unlike other comparison sites, we detail every penny your chosen provider will charge you. This includes line rental, connection fees and any equipment or physical installation fees, which ensures you can make the most realistic comparison quickly, easily and with confidence that your chosen package suits not only your needs, but also your budget.
The UK's leading broadband, TV and phone providers
Cable.co.uk provides consumers with free, impartial and independent advice on the best broadband, TV and phone deals. Our Ofcom accredited price comparison calculator guarantees our service is easy to use, reliable and always up to date. Cable.co.uk sets itself apart from the competition by our commitment to you — we promise to provide you with impartial advice you can trust — based on your needs, not ours.
A trusted source of news and information
Cable.co.uk's news service keeps you up-to-date breaking news from the digital service industry including news on broadband, TV and home phone services.
- Hyperoptic 100Mb fibre broadband reviewMonday, July 27th 2015Vodafone broadband reviewsFriday, July 24th 2015Mobile by Sainsbury's pay-as-you-go reviewThursday, July 23rd 2015iD mobile reviewsThursday, July 23rd 2015iD mobile SIM-only reviewThursday, July 23rd 2015Hyperoptic broadband reviewsWednesday, July 15th 2015
- BT keeps delivery of 4K Champions League coverage in-houseTuesday, August 4th 2015Remote Scottish communities team up to get superfast broadbandTuesday, August 4th 2015TalkTalk customers to get Premier League football for £11 a monthMonday, August 3rd 2015Suffolk family quoted 'jaw-dropping' £2,323 for fibre broadbandMonday, August 3rd 2015Wireless broadband in Bradford will provide a 'real alternative' to fibreMonday, August 3rd 2015Novellist Estelle Maskame welcomes fibre broadband to PeterheadMonday, August 3rd 2015
- The best BT broadband packages for existing customers in August 2015Tuesday, August 4th 201510 cheap SIM-only deals in August 2015Tuesday, August 4th 20155 best mobile networks for roaming in August 2015Monday, August 3rd 20155 of the best Tesco Mobile SIM-only deals in July 2015Monday, August 3rd 20155 of the best short-contract broadband deals in July 2015Monday, August 3rd 20155 of the best 4G pay monthly SIM-only deals in August 2015Monday, August 3rd 2015
Broadband in your local area
Find out all about broadband in your area including providers, speeds and the latest deals.
- Broadband connectivity alone will not persuade the last 20%Thursday, March 12th 2015Is social media better at distributing wealth than Governments?Friday, February 13th 2015You can keep your landline – I just want my broadband, TV and mobileWednesday, February 11th 2015Does the end of Google Glass mean the end of wearables? I don't think soFriday, January 16th 2015Is the UK ready for a digital democracy?Monday, January 12th 2015The 10 tech trends for 2015Tuesday, January 6th 2015
Why do we need your postcode?
Once you enter your postcode, Cable.co.uk will perform a live lookup and check all the available providers in your area.
This ensures you receive accurate information on the availability of providers and packages in your area.
Your information is safe with us. We won't share your postcode with anyone. Guaranteed.