Compare broadband, TV & mobile deals
- Ofcom approved price comparison
- Free and impartial advice
- You could save up to £278 per year
Call us on 0203 305 5292
Compare with confidence
Cable.co.uk helps you quickly and easily compare broadband, TV, landline and mobile packages from the UK's leading providers. Whether you’re looking for impartial, expert advice, or want to share your experiences, you’ll find everything you need.
Approved by Ofcom
Our comparison tools are overseen and approved by Ofcom, the independent UK telecommunications regulator. Ofcom guarantees that Cable.co.uk always provides “Clear and accurate pricing information,” that's “comprehensive and transparent”. Unlike other comparison tools you’ll find on the web, we only steer you towards the purchase that’s best for you.
Our comparison service does not stand alone. It’s supported by thousands of pages of expertly written, up-to-date information that enables you to choose the product that’s right for you. Does a provider have a poor history of customer service? Are its offerings complicated and confusing? We do all the legwork so that you don’t have to.
No stealth charges
Unlike other comparison sites, we detail every penny your chosen provider will charge you. This includes line rental, connection fees and any equipment or physical installation fees, which ensures you can make the most realistic comparison quickly, easily and with confidence that your chosen package suits not only your needs, but also your budget.
The UK's leading broadband, TV and phone providers
Cable.co.uk provides consumers with free, impartial and independent advice on the best broadband, TV and phone deals. Our Ofcom accredited price comparison calculator guarantees our service is easy to use, reliable and always up to date. Cable.co.uk sets itself apart from the competition by our commitment to you — we promise to provide you with impartial advice you can trust — based on your needs, not ours.
A trusted source of news and information
Cable.co.uk's news service keeps you up-to-date breaking news from the digital service industry including news on broadband, TV and home phone services.
- Tesco Mobile SIM-only reviewFriday, March 27th 2015Mobile by Sainsbury’s SIM-only reviewTuesday, March 24th 2015TalkTalk SIM-only reviewTuesday, March 24th 2015EE pay-as-you-go reviewTuesday, March 24th 2015Giffgaff SIM-only reviewFriday, March 20th 2015EE SIM-only reviewTuesday, March 10th 2015
- Superfast broadband extension an 'important chapter' for WorcestershireMonday, March 30th 2015Half of Brits too scared to use mobile phone abroadMonday, March 30th 2015Ill Worcestershire woman slams Sky's 'parade of excuses' after 8-month wait for landlineFriday, March 27th 2015Government to subsidise satellite broadband for rural residentsFriday, March 27th 2015Councils should make sure new-builds have superfast broadbandFriday, March 27th 2015Scottish island gets mobile coverage for first time thanks to 4G mastThursday, March 26th 2015
- 6 reasons to get rid of your landlineMonday, March 30th 2015How much will it cost for an extra TV box?Monday, March 30th 20159 ways to get the best deal on a broadband bundleMonday, March 30th 2015How do I get Sky Sports for just a month?Friday, March 27th 20157 things you need to know about cancelling Sky broadbandFriday, March 27th 2015What happens when my mobile contract ends?Thursday, March 26th 2015
Broadband in your local area
Find out all about broadband in your area including providers, speeds and the latest deals.
- Broadband connectivity alone will not persuade the last 20%Thursday, March 12th 2015Is social media better at distributing wealth than Governments?Friday, February 13th 2015You can keep your landline – I just want my broadband, TV and mobileWednesday, February 11th 2015Does the end of Google Glass mean the end of wearables? I don't think soFriday, January 16th 2015Is the UK ready for a digital democracy?Monday, January 12th 2015The 10 tech trends for 2015Tuesday, January 6th 2015
Why do we need your postcode?
Once you enter your postcode, Cable.co.uk will perform a live lookup and check all the available providers in your area.
This ensures you receive accurate information on the availability of providers and packages in your area.
Your information is safe with us. We won't share your postcode with anyone. Guaranteed.